Monday, October 11, 2010

Apples and a Sucker.........

What do these have in common?..............
Nothing. 
Just some cute pics of our boys : )!
Ethan likes anything EXCEPT for baby food.  I have to force him to eat that : ).  He has so many teeth that he is already eating some table food.  He is very picky!  On a daily basis he eats rice cereal and fruit (no veggies!) and any table food that we are eating that I see fit for him.  He makes a lot of faces at things he doesn't like, but we keep trying! 
 And Preston likes to do anything that Ethan does, so I had to cut his apple the same way as Ethan's! 
 My sweet boys sharing a sucker!
Here is Ethan drinking from his "big boy cup"! 
Wow, time flies!  Both of these sweet boys are growing up so fast!


Why the new blog?  Something happened to our last one and I could no longer write any captions, so I started a new one so that I could add captions to my pictures again!