Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

We found a cool pumpkin patch near Fayetteville and went last Sunday after church.  We pulled a wagon and picked our own pumpkins. Here is Preston and Ethan on the wagon. 

 Tim and Preston, looking for the perfect pumpkins.
 Ethan was having so much fun among all the pumpkins, I couldn't get him to look up for a picture.  He was eating hay too!

I love my husband and my two boys!  They are all so sweet!

This is me jumping with Preston and Ethan!  They both had so much fun!
 Usually I can get Tim to do this type of thing with the boys and I get to watch, but not on this day (I guess I shouldn't complain too much, he did sliding rock with Preston not too long ago and the water was freezing, so I got the better end of the deal jumping at the pumpkin patch :)
We really had a lot of fun here even though they stole our money!  J/K, I guess when you have the only pumpkin patch around, you can charge whatever you want and people will pay it.  We got two pumpkins, went in the corn maze for about 10 minutes, jumped, and played on the playground ($6 just for the playgound, CRAZY!), went on a hay ride and ate some ice cream, all for around $60!  And Ethan was free!  What a rip off, but some fun memories! 

Happy Fall!  We sure are enjoying this wonderful weather, hope you are!